Site and works copyright Chris Truelsen 2009, 2010. All rights reserved. Contact us at PenandInkDetails@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tippecanoe County Courthouse Drawings Finally Finished!

Having spent many years growing up in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, I always enjoyed the beauty of the Tippecanoe County Courthouse.  Apparently there was a point years ago that the county thought of tearing it down.  Glad they didn't!  What a tragedy that would have been!  

Soon to come out of my workshop will be a poster featuring 9 sketches of details of the courthouse.  The 9 sketches are complete, but I have yet to go to
 print.  

Below is a sneak peek of a few of the drawings.  I'm really quite pleased with them.  I hope you like them too.  


The drawings were completed March 13, 2009, and the poster will be on sale in a limited edition in the Lafayette area.  If you're interested, contact me at this site, and I'll help show you where to purchase a copy.  -Chris Truelsen
































Drawings copyright Chris Truelsen, 2009.  All rights reserved.  




No comments:

Post a Comment