Site and works copyright Chris Truelsen 2009, 2010. All rights reserved. Contact us at PenandInkDetails@gmail.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunny Day in Sydney


A few days ago I completed this painting in Corel Painter 11. The painting is based on several overlapping photographs that I took in Sydney, Australia in 1993. If you are interested in commenting on, or contacting me about this particular painting you may do so at: penandinkdetails@gmail.com Please note that I may post some of these comments unless you request otherwise.

As you can probably guess from the title of this article, I call this painting, "Sunny Day in Sydney." It is my second digital painting overall.

At some point I may tweak the color of the sky to make it more natural. Some details have been changed from the original photos.

Clicking on the picture should enlarge it to fit more of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment