Site and works copyright Chris Truelsen 2009, 2010. All rights reserved. Contact us at PenandInkDetails@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blossoms in Red


This new drawing, done entirely in red is an attempt at trying something a little different.  I happened to find a postcard done of a Chinese woman's painting, done entirely in red on a white background, of a floral arrangement.
I chose a close-up of some dogwood blossoms.  Getting used to working entirely in red is a bit of a challenge.  I call my drawing here, "Blossoms in Red."  

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'll have to tell Naomi to check out your blog. She is my little artist. I didn't know this about you! See aren 't you glad you joined facebook? lol

    You can get your blog on Facebook network! It is a great way to let friends know about your blog.

    ReplyDelete