Site and works copyright Chris Truelsen 2009, 2010. All rights reserved. Contact us at PenandInkDetails@gmail.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pen and Ink Details Introduces Pen and Ink Details Music Division

I have written music for several years and created an album of several songs written myself and recorded in the living room of my apartment. That was in 2001. I never really shared the music from that album extensively, even though there were a few songs I took great pride in.

A few years ago, I thought it would be fun to write an album of songs appropriate to the Christmas holiday and the season of winter. Other things came before writing music in the last few years, but this year I finally wrote and recorded the last few songs for the album. I call it Wintersong, and I think the songs are actually pretty good.

The album is available from a few self-publishing outfits. The Createspace version is a little more expensive, but I think the overall package is more attractive. If you don't care about the artwork, but want a CD version anyway, lulu.com carries a slightly less expensive version, and if you prefer to go bare bones and try the electronic version, or just a few singles, Amazon.com has an electronic only version of the album available. The songs can be previewed there, and a preview mix can be found at lulu.com. Wonder what on earth I'm talking about? Just follow the links below:

Createspace:




No comments:

Post a Comment